The restaurant "le Genista" located at 2 rue des écus offers you a carefully crafted cuisine based on fresh and local products.
Where is Vie and Boulogne?
The Vendée is a Department in western France that includes Vie and Boulogne. Until recently, this portion of the Vendée was called Poiré sur Vie.
Vie et Boulogne is: South of Nantes 30 min; North of La Roche-sur-Yon 10 min; East of Challans 30 min; in the Heart of the Vendée bocage; East of the Vendée coast 30 min
Visit the 8 Towns in Vie and Boulogne
Links marked (Exit Our Site→) are in French, unless otherwise noted.
Aizenay (Exit Our Site→) L'église Saint Benoît et Le sentier du souvenir
- Food market: Sunday morning, from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. Place de la Mairie.
- Commercial Fair: the first and third Monday of the month, center of town.
Beaufou (Exit Our Site→) Parc de la Pré
Belleville sur Vie (Exit Our Site→) Parc de l'etang de la Sauvagère
- Market(uniquely food): Wednesday morning, Wednesday evening and Saturday morning. Place de la Vieille Eglise.
- Fair (food and non-food): last Wednesday morning of each month. Place du Champ de Foire.
La Genétouze (Exit Our Site→) Le Jardin des 5 Sens
- Pizza: Monday and Thursday evening
- Fish Market: Friday morning (except July-August)
- Oyster Market: Sunday morning
Les Lucs sur Boulogne (Exit Our Site→) Historial sur la Vendée (English page)
- Markets: Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. Place du Marché.
Saint Denis la Chevasse (Exit Our Site→) The Museum of kitchen utensils from the past (English page)
Saligny (Exit Our Site→) Parc de la Jarrie
Check out the (Exit Our Site→)Vie et Boulogne Office of Tourism site for more to do in the area.
Even more to see, eat and do in the Vendée (English page).